Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-04-2018 04:15:31

liyao12345
Membre

Women are the pillar of the family

MOSCOW, June 14 (Xinhua) -- Russia will not challenge the punishment imposed by UEFA on the Russian Football Union (RFC) and the country's national team following a clash between Russian and English fans, Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said Tuesday.

"The punishment is excessive, but we cannot influence it," Mutko was quoted as saying by the RIA Novosti news agency.

The clashes with "crowd disturbances, use of fireworks and racist behavior" occurred at a stadium in Marseiile, France, during a Russia-England match of the 2016 tournament on Saturday, UEFA said in a statement on Tuesday.

UEFA decided to impose a fine of 150,000 euros on the RFC and a suspended disqualification of the Russian national team, which may become effective should similar disturbances happen inside the stadium at any of the remaining matches of the Russian team, the statement added.

The Kremlin also called the behavior of Russian football fans "unacceptable."

"We hope that Russian citizens, Russian fans will respect the laws of the country they visit," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told a briefing on Tuesday.

DUBLIN http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/herre-a … ilbud.html , March 5 (Xinhua) -- Ireland's leading commercial bank, Allied Irish Banks (AIB), said on Thursday it garnered a pre-tax profit of 1.1 billion euros (1.2 billion U.S. dollars) last year, compared to a 1.7-billion-euro loss in 2013.

This is the first time the state-owned bank has reported a full year profit since the financial sector here crashed in 2008.

The bank said it completed 13.2 billion euros in new lending last year http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/herre-a … ilbud.html , an increase of 37 percent over a year ago.

It said the number of accounts in arrears in its owner-occupier mortgage portfolio declined by 22 percent last year.

Commenting on the bank's strong results, Irish Finance Minister Michael Noonan said Thursday's figures demonstrate the significant progress made in returning the bank to a position of strength.

"AIB is becoming an increasingly valuable asset and today's results put the taxpayer in a strong position to regain the 20.8-billion-euro investment in the bank. Our attention now turns to the process of examining the range of options available to recoup this investment for the taxpayer," he said.

AIB is one of the so-called "big four" commercial banks in Ireland. It offers a full range of personal and corporate banking services.

In February 2009, the Irish government announced a massive rescue package for AIB and its rival Bank of Ireland (BOI) http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/herre-a … ilbud.html , as their bad loan losses soared following the collapse of a domestic real-estate bubble. At present, the government holds 99.8 percent of stake in AIB.

Last month, Bank of Ireland (BOI) reported a profit for the first time since 2008, saying that it made a pre-tax profit of 921 million euros.

NEW DELHI http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/adidas- … ilbud.html , July 30 (Xinhua) -- Many Indian women including homemakers have increasingly entered the stock market, often considered the domain of men in India.

"The need for financial independence, the potential to make quick money and possibilities of creating wealth in the long run are larger reasons why women are becoming besotted with stock markets," said Delhi-based stock broker Ranjit Rajan.

In the deeply patriarchal society of India http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/adidas- … ilbud.html , women are specialized towards taking care of the household, with the men earning livelihood and taking all decisions.

But it seems that times are changing. While the current ratio of men to women in the equities market stands at 76 to 24 as per official data, more and more women are giving male opponents a tough competition there.

Research also supports that women are more suited for the stock market. An independent research by Berkeley University professors Brad M. Barber and Terrance Odean, titled "Boys will be Boys: Gender http://www.yeezyboosttilbud.com/adidas- … ilbud.html , Overconfidence and Common Stock Investment," found women were smarter towards investments in stocks and did not go by overconfidence thereby avoiding risks and losses.

"It is assumed that men are smarter when it comes to financial matters. But women are natural money savers and with time, my women clients have become very vocal about their investment preferences. The younger ones are often even fearless while women in their late 40s and above often like to play safe," said Manek Shah Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Sort Lyserød Sko Tilbud , another stock broker.

"Nonetheless, it is more exciting to work with them because they have more earning potential and more influence over financial decisions than ever before; they aren't overconfident either and avoid mistakes that men usually fall for," he added.

This new workforce in the stock market comes from all walks of lives. Mostly an urban trend, female investors are both working professionals as well as stay-at-home mothers who are talented and multi-task but are raring to be independent and diminish the myth that they can not be serious financial planners.

As per trend Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Grå Orange Sko Tilbud , women usually start by investing in large-cap stocks and later move to mid and small-cap stocks.

"I had to give up my full-time job after the birth of my daughter. After nursing her for six months, I was desperate to be independent again. That is when I started following the stock market. I began by buying safe stocks," said Richa Sharma, a 36-year-old homemaker based in Gurgaon Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Rød Sko Tilbud , a wealthy suburb of Delhi.

"Women are the pillar of the family but they need to look after themselves as well. After my children grew up and went their own ways, I started investing in stock market to support myself and save for my twilight years. It takes time and discipline and now after eight years, I have safe and good money through investing in stocks," said 68-year-old Savita Menon Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Sort Hvid Sko Tilbud , a retired Delhi University professor.

Investing in the stock market is also becoming popular with the new-age couples, which is against the earlier trend where men resisted involving their partners either as planners or independent.

Pied de page des forums