Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-04-2018 04:11:30

liyao12345
Membre

FIFA has shifted the ceremony from January

UNITED NATIONS nike air max 90 ultra moire blanche , Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Thursday expressed his "deep regret" over the U.S. decision to withdraw from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).

"The Secretary-General regrets this development deeply, considering the major U.S. role in UNESCO since its founding," Guterres' deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said in a statement.

The U.S. government announced on Thursday that it would withdraw from UNESCO, after years of America distancing itself from the UN organization because of what it called the group's "anti-Israel bias."

(File Photo)

Chinese authorities said they will earmark a 10 billion yuan ($1.5 billion) special fund to support the country’s “Made in China 2025” initiative, the Xinhua-run Economic Information Daily reported on Oct. 12.

The money will be used to boost innovation in the manufacturing sector nike air max 90 hyperfuse usa femme , strengthen industrial chain coordination, build a generic technology services platform, and carry out an insurance program for the application of new materials, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said in a recent notice.

An estimated 25 projects will be financially supported, including Internet of Things, new materials nike air max 90 hyperfuse homme pas cher , smart appliances, high-end consumer electronics, industrial information, and security control and infant formula quality control, the MIIT disclosed.

Each project will get from 30 to 50 million yuan of financial support, industry authorities said nike air max 90 hyperfuse pas cher , and key projects will receive over 100 million yuan for development. Industry and information technology departments at all levels across the country have unveiled plans to offer financial assistance to key projects in their provinces.

For instance, starting from last year, Guangdong has invested over one billion yuan into robotics, rail transportation, biomedicine, integrated circuits nike air max 90 homme rouge , and intelligent equipment.

The MIIT has signed an agreement with the National Development Bank (NDB) to aid pilot projects that are preferred by the market. The NDB has pledged that it will offer no less than 300 billion yuan of financial support to the “Made in China 2025” initiative from 2016 to 2020.

Many enterprises have started to apply for the fund. A person in charge of an integrated circuit company said that the financial support from the Central and local governments will help them attain technical achievements and promote industrialization.

KHARTOUM, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Sudan on Wednesday reiterated its commitment to participating in China's Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative and working to achieve its main objectives.

"There is a standing deeply-rooted relationship between Sudan and China," Awad Ahmed al-Jaz, a Sudanese presidential assistant in charge of maintaining the Sudan-China relations, spoke at a symposium entitled "the Arab-China Cooperation and the Silk Road Initiative."

He said that there is "a joint willingness for enhancing the cooperation and achieving benefits without intervention in the affairs of one another."

Al-Jaz added that Sudan is committed to playing "a key role" in implementing the Belt and Road Initiative.

Chinese Ambassador to Sudan Li Lianhe reiterated the importance of the B&R Initiative in strengthening the spirit of regional cooperation and creating positive participation among countries.

Li said the initiative will helps encourage and promote trade, financial integration and exchanges among nations.

Ali Yousif Ahmed nike air max 90 rouge pas cher , executive director of the Arab-Chinese Friendship Societies' League, an affiliate of the Arab League based in Sudan, also highlighted the importance of the initiative for the Arab countries.

"Our Arab world needs this initiative, which is likely to enhance the trade, initiate sustainable development and establish infrastructure projects," he said.

Put forward by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013 nike air max 90 femme bleu marine , the Belt and Road Initiative aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along and beyond the ancient Silk Road trade routes.

LONDON, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- Cristiano Ronaldo was named the best men's player at the FIFA Best Awards ceremony at the London Palladium theatre on Monday, beating Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The Real Madrid forward, who also won the award last year, has took the honor for the fifth time, the same as Barcelona super star Messi.

FIFA has shifted the ceremony from January to October so players are judged across a European season instead of the calendar year.

The 32-year-old said nike air max 90 noir femme taille 37 , "Thanks a lot for voting for me. I mention Leo and Neymar, great to be here. Real Madrid supporters, my team-mates, my coach, they all support me all year.

"We are in England for the first time and I win consecutive awards. I am really glad, this is a great moment for me. I have fans all over the world.

Ronaldo led Real Madrid to championships in both the UEFA Champions League and La Liga. He scored twice as the Spanish champions beat Juventus 4-1 in the Champions League final in Cardiff.

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane was awarded the Best Men' s Coach. Dutch duo Lieke Martens and Sarina Wiegman were rewarded as The Best FIFA Women' s Player and Women' s coach.

Gianluigi Buffon was named The Best FIFA Goalkeeper nike air max 90 noir femme pas cher , which was set up for the first time in history.

Buffon, approaching 40, was also named in a FIFPro team which also feature Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Toni Kroos and Luka Modric nike air max 90 homme noir pas cher , Dani Alves, Leonardo Bonucci, Andres Iniesta, Messi and Neymar.

Fans from around the globe voted in their hundreds of thousands for the Puskas and FIFA Fan Awards, with Frenchman Olivier Giroud the ultimate winner thanks to his superb "scorpion.

Pied de page des forums